Sin - Strength In Numbers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turf Battles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello crazy members of Sin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Hello crazy members of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm

lol Hi guys, names Adham. IGN I am known as Inferno from Turf Battles. I created Sin a while back when Turf Battles was live from Hyper Engines.

I am Palestinian and Puerto Rican. I'm 18 I am currently in college going for god knows what lol. I work 2 jobs, I am a waiter at a hookah cafe and I work at a cell phone store. I have a girlfriend and I love her soo much Smile.

Anyways I used to play games alot lol...too much haha. I quit and I am trying to prioritize time maybe one day I will get back in the game, but one thing is for sure!! I will be trolling these forums haha!!

Nice to meet you all Smile Keep growing strong Sin make me proud!!
Back to top Go down
Skull

PostSubject: Re: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Hello inferno nice to meet you
I played turf battles also before and has a character named xXClouDXx and in new turf battles i decided to change my IGN to Skull..
I met/knew dragon from old turf battles and decided to join SIN in the new one..
its a very cool guild i love it all the people are great..I have purchased a ventrillo to keep the guild talking talking with eachother(as soon/if u get back i will give u admin on vent)

BTW dragon is doing a very good job keeping things together.SHE DESERVES A RAISE! lol jk Laughing

We now have a game to keep busy with untill turf gets back(Requiem bloody mare). I myself will b playing both turf and requiem while and others will go back to Turf battles. I look towards keeping this vent up for a long time because it is a very good guild.

untill then we'll b playing requiem

BTW* the war with palestine and isreal needs to stop Sad
Back to top Go down
https://sintribe.darkbb.com
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Haha, I am 100% sure Shannon is doing an awesome job Smile That's why I choose her Smile.

Yeah it does need to end. But neither sides will go to an agreement. And that subject is far to touchy to bring up here. Could cause a lot of drama lol.

I DL'd Requiem the other day but I couldn't figure out how to patch it and all that other stuff lmao.

And thanks a million for the vent Smile Its huge :O! lol Your awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
Drag0nfly

Drag0nfly

PostSubject: Re: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Yay nice to see you on here again Adham! Razz And just to add Skull is helping soooo much with the guild, so I feel I definitely need to credit him. Hes full of great ideas and is always on top of issues that may occur between guildies etc. But anyways hope to see you on vent here and there, I have been off my comp for like a week because I felt really crappy lol. So I have no idea if you have been on or not xD. I will have to start going on msn more again so we can chat! I have been neglecting my msn it would seem LOL.

Much <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.sintribe.webs.com
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Looking forward to it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Giggity_Goo
Giggity_Goo

PostSubject: Re: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm

looks like i gotz to make inferno a sig!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello crazy members of Sin   Hello crazy members of Sin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello crazy members of Sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin - Strength In Numbers! :: General Forums :: Introduction-
Jump to: