Sin - Strength In Numbers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turf Battles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikestuff

mikestuff

Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do? Empty
PostSubject: Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do?   Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Before lvling i would do the following

1. Find a class you like
- no sense of leveling a class you dont enjoy at all

2. Check builds of your class on forums
- its fine to want BK and "have it your way" but its good to check what other peeps are doing.

3. Have http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/Quests as your homepage
- Your gana use this site for all your quests, its faster than figuring out urself n retracing ur steps

Things to Consider

1. My pholosophy is to do as much grinding as possible and then do the quests
- it seems to be more efficient way to manage your time

2. When questing look around for people to party with its so much freakin easyer

3. itunes is nice when grinding
- basicly anything in life is better with music, same goes for grinding

Game Start!
(1-19)

Questing in turba, its great when ur low lvl u can quest nonstop and get tons of exp, no grinding is needed but if you have a grinding fetish then go ahead do what u like to do : )

(19-25)

Questing in Crescent, ok ok when you go to crescent ur gana be like QUESTS AHOY!, but wait its a trap!, the quests that you see are probably very low quests that give you .0001 exp for your 20 minutes of work. Take the wingrater right to the Valdes town and get quests there, checking wiki is good too to make sure ur doing quests that give u exp, i would say 4 lvls below ur lvl is the max at that lvl to do a quest.

(25-27)

Questing in Turba, well you have been in turba before so you probably know the place by now. Most of your new quests should be in Zakate village.

(27-33)

Questing in Parnes, beleive it or not but if you do all your quests like a good little boy or girl you can get to lvl 32 without grinding it is quite convenient. If you kinda diverted off course and cant lvl then grind Koont wariors that are north of ruined herik.

(33-35)

This is a wierd lvl, its like half grinding and half quests, you can either grind untill 34 and then quest or just half and half along the way.

(35-38 )

Another weird spot to be, kill Urba Wariors and Slaughters for grinding and do the quests.

(38-42)

At this span of levels you can grind great monsters which are the goblin Healers, Warriors, and Hunters, ok ok its hard but if you can do it it is going to be very rewarding, save the lvl 39, 40, 41 untill you hit lvl 42, from 42 you can quest to lvl 45 with a minimum amount of grinding if your lucky. Also this method of holding quests is very smart because there arent many lvl 44 mobs that are fun to grind.

(42-45)
If you followed what i said from above that Yay you can skip this part all together, if you didnt then SHAME!, no big deal u just have to do a combination of questing and grinding. I would grind lvl 42 at the Goblins, and lvls 43-45 its a hard choice for me i dont know what i would do. You can either go to Elite Crusaders, or the Raging Ghoals in wrecked ship but they are hard for ur lvl. So Crusaders but i would be in a party because they agro in groups.

(45-48 )

Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, at the Wrecked ship some Ghouls. If you go solo you might want to check the Shamba Acolytes at the Black Tower but its really up to you. The perfect party at Wrecked ship or (WS) is a two person group with preferably a healer. And grind those two lvls.

(48-50)

You grinded two very hard lvls and now you will get rewarded. You can do the quests from lvl 45-49 and quest to lv 50 and pick your second class. In the begining grinding is boring but after your done its nice because you can quest all the way to 50. Also there are no good grinding monsters at lvl 48-49.

(50-53)

Grind alot of monsters at the Stone Pit, you can quest along the way it doesnt matter if you save or not but the monsters you will fight are colber miners, and Executive Miners. The secret to these lvls is another monster called a Grotun which is a nightmare monster that apears in the Stone pit. It does insane crit attack but it gives great exp.

(54-56)

This is a very easy lvl if you can get into a good aoe party. Near the Stone pit there is the Ghost tree, Right below that is a place where aoe partys are formed, There are a lot of Colber miners and Colbers from before that are placed perfectly in a half circle so a tank can pull a lot of mobs. What you will need is a Tank, Healer, and Shaman. Quest along the way.

(56-57)

This lvl is good for Corpse spiders, I havent seen many aoe partys that are successfull over there but i would not be surprised if there is a good spot for them, if you know one please reply with coords. But yeah Corpse spiders have alot of health but they give great exp for that lvl. Quest as well.

(57-59)
If you got to this point then you are ready for one of the best aoe grinding monsters, the Pig Headed Urbas, which are located at the Land of Discarded Men, the lvl 60 mobs. If you can find a good aoe party then its great exp all day baby. Also you can get a really high lvl tank like lvl 65ish to come, its crazy but like he will take no damage from the mobs and get great exp by agroing the whole map. If i were you i would hold your quests of lvl 57, 58, and 59 and dont do them.

(59-60)
Do the quests from lvl 57-59 and you will lvl to 60

(60-66)
BUST A MOVE!, na uhh, unless you have prem then this is the cutoff point kinda : ), you can grind the Pig head Urbas again but its going to take a while to lvl. There are also Blackhands that you can grind at lvl 62-66 at north hamerine.

Thank you for reading, this is what i think is the fastest way to lvl, I hope its helped.

Questions, Comments, Protests?

Last edited by mikestuff on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag0nfly

Drag0nfly

Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do?   Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Dang, nice guide. I'll be looking at this for sure rather than buggin ya all the time lol. Thanks so much, and great job lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sintribe.webs.com

Leveling up: (WWMD) What Would Mike Do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin - Strength In Numbers! :: Beginners :: Requiem Bloodymare-
Jump to: