Sin - Strength In Numbers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turf Battles

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skull

My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated) Empty
PostSubject: My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated)   My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Before Reading This You must understand what a Filler is. A filler is a skill that must be purchased to unlock other skills.

For example, You might be have the required level for a skill but you must have certain skills to unlock the skill you want to buy.

Also: If it says "+DNA" you should consider adding it to your DNA..pretty self explanatory Smile

I will mention What skills I have and why I have/use them.

Lightning Chill Slash Level 4(Filler)... Useful for kiting. Slows the enemy down. Very useful against warriors that try to run up to you.

Lightning Chill Throw Level 5 + DNA... Main kiting skill used for BM's. This nuke is mandatory and is one of the most hardest hitting skills that you will have during your time as a BM. At level 35 it can hit up to 550 Crit.

Fairy's Protection Level 3(Filler)... I chose this because all the other fillers sucked and Im guessing it wouldnt hurt to grab a defense buff for times when your kiting , things fail, and you get hit.

Approach Level 5 + DNA... This skill is mandatory where you get a 35 meter dash every 7 seconds with DNA....

Awakening Level 1(Filler)... Just a filler...better than no buff at all I guess... phys. attack evasion but you shouldnt even be gettin hit up close anyway

Throw Vine Level 1(Filler)... Slow effect works in PvP but not PvE...also filler...

Flame Curse Strike Level 3... Stuns for 2 seconds at level 3.. which is alot of time to make a desicion... VERY USEFUL against EVERY CLASS...spares you alot of time to regen heal/other skills

Invisible Arrow Level 5... This skill is manditory. At level 5 it deals almost as much damage as Lightning Chill Throw and stuns for 3 seconds with a 15 second regen. 15 Second regen subtract the 3 seconds they are stunned for..basicly after 12 seconds you can stun em again! Works as a good combo with Flame Curse Strike.

Note: Cast In This Order for pvp... Invisible Arrow, Lightning Chill Throw, Flame Curse Strike, Dash Away(while dashing away check health/mana)

Instant Healing Level 3 + DNA At level 3 this heals almost as much as supernus pots. Good for getting out of tight situations and if used after consuming a potion it makes a good combo.

Magic Counter Attack Level 1 This is an essential skill for PvPas it reflects the damage casted by mages...Mages do alot of damage and this will help you alot with people in PvP.. Its up to you to level this further for more of a success rate and a higher reflection rate.

Wave of Healing Level 1... This is a very good skill...although you must stand still for aprox. 1.5 seconds to cast it heals alot of you click on yourself and heal... Also a good team heal.. Can Heal you and 1 other targer. Makes a nice heal combo with instant healing.

Raging Strike Level 1... Any magic attack buff is useful.. I have noticed this skill made me hit about 30 points harder which abviously effect how much you crit for... This skill has lead to crit 600's ... The more you level this the stronger your MA(magic attack) will be when this skill successfully casts... The higher you level this the more of a success rate it will have.

Holy Bliss 1... This makes a nice HP for you and 1 other target... From what I have heard at level 5 this gives about +320 HP... Very useful...

Revenge Telekinesis 1... This is a very useful skill in PvP and PvE... I suppose it would help alot in boss runs, raids etc with mobs that hit hard physically... Makes a good combo with Magic Reflection causing you to reflect every method of fighting...

NOTE: Contract With Vilovy IS ESSENTIAL FOR GETTING OUT OF TIGHT SITUATIONS AND BEATS WALKING!... GET THIS SKILL LATER ON NOT YET... THIS SKILL IS THE ENVY OF EVERY OTHER CLASS BECAUSE WE DONT NEED TO BUY A REX MOUNT...

I Hope This Helps Any BM's Out...
I will update this as i change my build and learn new things...
Feel free to make any suggestions to BM builds...
If we all suggest things, it would help towards making a perfect BM(elementalist) build...
Back to top Go down
https://sintribe.darkbb.com
Drag0nfly

Drag0nfly

PostSubject: Re: My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated)   My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Wow, allot of work put in that Skull GJ! Its so well put together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sintribe.webs.com
Yenchae

PostSubject: *Thumbs up*   My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 am

This post has helped me so much it's not even funny! Seeing as I had no idea whats going on I guess I was just lucky enough to choose BM as my class. So thanks! This guide is amazing and it works! cheers
Back to top Go down
mikestuff

mikestuff

PostSubject: Re: My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated)   My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm

The approuch lvl 5 dna is smart, alot of BMs dont lvl it up alot but its so usfull with the dna, you just fly across the screen.

Good build
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated)   My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My BattleMage Build(Will Keep Updated)
Page 1 of 1